Low Interest Loan Program Contractor Requirements
In order to be eligible for the loan your contractor must meet these requirements:
- Show proof and maintain liability insurance.
- Employees must wear company uniforms.
- Trucks must be clearly identified.
- Employees must wear photo ID badges on jobs at all times.
- Must have a license to install HVAC in good standing with the state of Georgia. Provide license number, name the license is in, and expiration date.
- Must offer 100% customer satisfaction and money back guarantee in writing.
- Must offer 24 hours emergency service.
- Office phone must be answered by office personnel 8:00-5:00 Monday thru Friday.
- Must provide proof of workers compensation insurance adequate for the size of company.
- Must not use subcontractors except those involved in other trades (plumbers, electricians, etc…)
- Must provide a free quality inspection and precision tune-up 6 months after installation.
- Must have company e-mail site with a way to contact company from the Internet.