CONDITIONS OF SERVICE1. The Water Heater Warranty Program is for the repair or replacement of the Consumer’s electric water heater. Replacements are only applicable for existing tanks that are leaking or the physical condition of the outer tank warrants. Any repair to the Consumer’s plumbing system other than the water heater is expressly excluded. Consumer must be enrolled in the Water Heater Warranty Program for a period of at least thirty (30) days before any repair or replacement can be made.
2. Coweta-Fayette EMC agrees to contact an approved plumbing contractor after notification by the Consumer of a valid warranty claim. The plumbing contractor will coordinate the service call with the Consumer. The plumbing contractor will submit billing to Coweta-Fayette EMC after completion of service.
3. All electric water heaters installed shall be 50 gallons in capacity, if space permits.
4. All electric water heaters installed shall have a minimum efficiency rating of 0.89.
5. The Water Heater Warranty Program enrollment period is for a minimum term of three (3) years. This agreement shall be renewed for successive two (2) year terms unless terminated by either party with at least thirty (30) days written notice prior to the termination of the prior term.
6. Coweta-Fayette EMC reserves the right to increase the monthly cost of the Water Heater Warranty Program
at any time after expiration of the first three (3) year term upon thirty (30) days written notice to the Consumer. Consumer may terminate this Agreement as a result of any valid rate increase upon thirty (30) days written notice.
7. This agreement excludes the repair, replacement or addition of expansion tanks.