View and Pay Bill Online
Making A Coweta County Water Payment or Electric Payment
How can I pay my Coweta-Fayette EMC bill?
There are several ways our members can pay the monthly bill issued by Coweta-Fayette EMC services. In person
We accept payments in person at all three of our offices.
Cash, check, money order, or credit card are all accepted methods of payment at the office.
PALMETTO – HEADQUARTERS
807 Collinsworth Road
Palmetto, GA 30268
NEWNAN – BRANCH OFFICE
14 Hospital Road
Newnan, GA 30263
FAYETTE DISTRICT – BRANCH OFFICE
103 Sumner Road
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Hours at all three locations are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Fayette office closes at 12 noon the Wednesday before the annual meeting.
All Coweta-Fayette EMC offices are closed on Saturday, Sunday, and on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day & the day after
- Christmas Day & the day after
Customers can view and pay their bill online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Visit this link to view and pay your bill online.
Other Ways To Pay
Other payment methods:
Customers can pay their bill by mail, by automatic withdrawal, and other methods. Visit this link to view all billing and payment options.
I need help paying my bill. What are my options?
At Coweta-Fayette EMC, we are here to help if members are struggling to keep up with their bills. Some of our programs are geared toward special sectors of the population, such as senior citizens, while others can be used by anyone.
- Senior billing cycles: Senior citizens may apply to extend their payment cycles to the first of the month to accommodate for the arrival of their Social Security checks.
- Monthly service charge discount. Senior citizens who are living below the poverty level may be eligible for a $6.50 waiver off the bill’s monthly service charge. To qualify, the individual must be 65 years or older and have a total household income of $15,000 or less per year. Proof of income is required. The meter must be in the name of the senior citizen requesting the discount. Discounts only apply to the senior’s principal place of residence.
- Levelized billing. With levelized billing, customers can pay the same amount each month, based on an average calculated using the bills issued 13 months prior to the request date. This level amount helps with budgeting and keeps monthly expenses in check, so customers are prepared for upswings during months of heavier usage.
As always, customers may contact our customer service center to make payment arrangements for past due bills. Call us today to make a payment arrangement that works for you.
I’m having trouble viewing the bill. How can I get help?
If you’re having trouble paying your Coweta-Fayette EMC bill online, our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. Please contact us via the form below to report a problem.