CORONAVIRUS UPDATE to Our MEMBERS
Our top priority is the health and security of our customers and employees. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and following the guidance from health experts and local and federal agencies. Because of this, we have implemented the following changes:
- We are limiting daily work activities to include only essential services. This means we will continue responding to outages, maintaining our call center, and addressing various reliability issues.
- Our lobbies in Palmetto, Newnan and Fayetteville are closed until further notice. Drive-thru windows will remain open.
- Most services may be done online, through our CFEMC app (available in the App Store or in Google Play) or by phone 770-502-0226.
- We have temporarily suspended disconnection due to non-payment on electric accounts.
Natural Gas Prices
Choose the rate plan that works best for you, whether you like to lock-in your rate or change with the market. Our plans are easy to understand and available to everyone—no matter if you’ve just signed up or you’ve been with us for years.Read more
Bright Ideas Grants
Purpose: Many teachers develop innovative classroom projects, but lack the funds to implement the projects. Our Bright Ideas grants funds these projects for teachers. Eligibility:
- 1. School teachers in the area Coweta-Fayette EMC serves.
- 2. Projects must benefit students in grades Pre K-12.
- 3. Teachers may only be an applicant of one project per school year.
- 4. Instructions must be followed completely.
$witch and $ave Money with Load Management
Over the last 20 years, thousands of consumers have let the Cooperative install load management switches on their electric central air conditioning/heat pump systems to help reduce this summer peak demand. With everyone’s cooperation, a sizable amount of money has been saved. However,with an increase of homes, apartments and condominiums, summer demands have risen further increasing our demand charges. From a financial standpoint, it is important that everything possible be done to minimize the effects of the increasing amount of air conditioning.
For a list of questions and answers about Load Management, click on the link below.Read more
Co-op Connections Card
Show and Use the Card at Participating Business
Coweta-Fayette EMC has partnered with over 80 local businesses – restaurants, hair salons, golf clubs, tanning salons, storage facilities, and much more – offering discounts to co-op members.In addition to local businesses, Touchstone Energy®, a national alliance of more than 600 electric cooperatives, has recruited more than 160 national chains such as Choice Hotels, Avis Car Rental, Barnes&Noble.com, Sprint, and many others to offer co-op members national discounts. Your card is good anywhere you see the Co-op Connections Card sticker – whether you are at home or traveling across the country.Read more