Thanks to members who give to Operation Round-Up, the Coweta-Fayette Trust awards thousands of dollars in scholarships each spring.
Our scholarships make it possible for students in our service area to achieve their dreams. If you are an applicant, please read the instructions carefully before submitting.
Applications are now open. Click the link to fill out the online application and submit.
Coweta-Fayette Trust Technical Scholarship Application
Important Applicant Information (Click here to read before completing application.)
This $1,000 scholarship was established by the Coweta-Fayette Trust Board for both prospective and current students of West Georgia Technical College or Southern Crescent Technical College. Technical College scholarship applications are due February 1, 2023.
Melissa Segars Scholarship Application
This $3,000 scholarship was established in memory of Melissa Segars, whose undaunting personal courage in the face of severe physical limitations inspired thousands. Important Applicant Information (Click here to read before completing application.) Melissa Segars scholarship applications are due February 1, 2023.
If you’re having trouble receiving or sending the recommendation letters, you can email them directly to Megan Phillips at email@example.com.
Walter G. Harrison Scholarship
This statewide fund is sponsored by the EMCs in Georgia and offers $1,000.
The recipient’s primary residence must be the household of a Coweta-Fayette EMC member or their employees’. All EMC members and employees are also eligible. Walter G. Harrison scholarship applications are due January 27, 2023.
Coweta-Fayette EMC Lineman Scholarship
Individuals must meet the following requirements in order to apply:
- High school graduate, GED equivalent or be a graduating senior in good standing
- Should be an CFEMC Member, Member’s child living in a home served by CFEMC, employee, employee’s child or grandchild
- Safe driving record
- Must be willing to sign a photo release and a cell phone/text messaging permission
Individuals must apply online before the deadline.
- Completed application
- Be available for a personal interview with scholarship selection team
- Scholarship award check will be payable to the West GA Technical School Lineman Program
- Funds should be used for tuition, textbooks and other related fees
- Funds will be available up to 24 months after award date
The Lineman School Scholarship is now open!