Coweta-Fayette EMC, to include its subsidiaries True Natural Gas and Relyco Security Resources, is an equal opportunity employer and is recognized as one of the most progressive electric membership cooperatives serving customers in portions of six counties. Coweta-Fayette EMC offers a competitive wage and benefits package for full-time employees.
As part of our efforts to extend employment opportunities within our recruitment area, we encourage applicants to submit applications that meet the minimum job specifications for the following position(s):
Role and Responsibilities
To promote all Energy Service programs in a manner that benefits the Cooperative’s members through energy efficiency, conservation, and technological advancements.
Effectively and accurately performs the following functions:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Graduate/Equivalent Course of Study certification.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) and/or National Home Energy Professional Energy Auditing training preferred.
- Two-year’s experience in home repair and improvements, installation of residential technical products or home energy products.
- Experience in home energy auditing preferred.
- Must be proficient with hand tools and competent in comprehending technical drawings and data.
- Compliance with DOT regulations and a current driver’s license.
- Capable of comprehending and performing duties with little or no supervision.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination and the ability to work with small components and delicate instruments.
- Extensive walking, climbing (ladders), bending, crawling, and working in awkward position.
- Ability to speak clearly to answer member questions and communicate effective with employees of the Cooperative.
- Requires frequent time spent in attic areas where temperatures can exceed 120 degrees F.
Apply by 5:00 pm Monday, August 2nd, 2021.
It is the practice of Coweta-Fayette EMC to accept applications for existing vacancies only. Individuals can apply by downloading and completing the application linked above and returning it by email to email@example.com, by mail or in-person via our drive-thru during business hours to 807 Collinsworth Rd., Palmetto, GA 30268.
The job description is an overview of the major responsibilities of the position. It is not intended to cover each aspect of the position as duties may be temporarily altered based on the business needs of Coweta-Fayette EMC. The basic requirement of every position is to perform all tasks as assigned by your supervisor. All employees of Coweta-Fayette EMC are expected to demonstrate an awareness that each job exists to effectively serve each and every member.
Coweta-Fayette EMC is a Drug Free Workplace. All new hires are required to successfully pass Coweta-Fayette EMC’s pre-employment physical exam and drug screen as well as a background check.
Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process and interested persons with questions can contact Melissa Watson at (770) 252-7419, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coweta-Fayette EMC is an Equal Opportunity Provider Employer, including disbility/vets
RUS Statement of Nondiscrimination
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Notice